Monday, October 5, 2015

Singapore: Grain Traders


I was eagerly awaiting the opening of this place because from the sneak peeks, the food genuinely seemed delicious and good for you unlike many of the other nasty salad places in SG. I was right. I made my own bowl and picked 1 protein (steak), 1 carb (quinoa), 1 hot veg side (furikake corn), 2 cold veg sides (bean sprouts and apple kimchi), 1 sprinkle and 1 sauce. Throw in another 2$ and you get a fig bar and a juice for 18$ in total. Not cheap for a work lunch but the portion was enough and imo worth the price. 

Definitely want to come back more often but it's a bit of a stretch from the office. They also need to work on their order system because people are hogging the queue since they don't know how to order and the only menu is so high up on the wall that blind bats like me can't see a thing. 

7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment